Interested In Writing For Blogging Tips 101?
Thank you for taking an interest in writing for Blogging Tips 101.
Our goal is to assist others to put excitement back into their blogging, and turn their passion into a career with the useful blogging tips provided.
We would like to extend an invitation to bloggers to either write regularly or as a one off for our site.
Please take the time to read our criteria below and if the opportunity still sounds great to you, we would love to hear from you!
Topics To Write About
We would welcome you to write about any of the following:
Articles can include “how to tips” and video’s, and if you have other ideas, you are more than welcome to share them!
Please take a moment to review our site to ascertain whether your post would compliment the site.
• Articles MUST be written in English.
• Articles need to be a minimum of 700 words (can be longer).
• All articles must be written by you and be of original content (never published before).
• Blogging Tips 101 reserves the right to edit the format, post grammar, spelling and placing of images if required to reflect the format of other posts on the site.
• Blogging Tips 101 reserves the right to decline the finished submitted post if it is not considered to be appropriate for publishing.
Full Credit Received
You will receive full credit for any post published on Blogging Tips 101.
A featured bio will be placed at the bottom of the post which will give some information about your website as well as links to your social media profiles.
Contact Us Now
To be considered, please complete the form below with your post idea. Please feel free to include some links to other articles you have written to enable us to check your writing style.
Please allow 2-3 days for a response to allow us to go through all the submissions.
You will be contacted once your application has been considered.
Look forward to hearing from you soon!